About a month ago, Bianca and I had the opportunity to film a lil segment for Much Music’s New.Music.Live. Though we’re really no strangers to the camera (wahhh), filming for television was a completely different and surreal experience for both of us. I spent the last couple of weeks eagerly anticipating the final edit, and after it aired Tuesday night, I found myself super excited/relieved that we weren’t nearly as awkward as I anticipated.
So check it out below if you’re interested in hearing us speak real, non-written words, about our Top 5 ****Fashion Groundbreakers**** Under 25.
(good screen capture, right?)
And since I clearly haven’t been blogging as much as usual, I thought I’d also share some fun PIX from Instagram (@daniesque) that pretty much sum up anything remotely interesting that’s happened in the past few weeks.
2. Tavi teaching me how to bitchface, no big.
3. Celebrating my 21st at Mandarin with my grandmother and my photographer boyfriend (Amy) because reasons.
4. Me and my “long and lean body” in Marie Claire (excuse me wat sry come again?)
5. Marie Claire December issue he ho he ho. Pick it up now.
6. Bianca and I in Worn Journal, Issue 15 he ho he ho. Pick it up now.
7. New choker from my fave in da wurld u go gurl, Vanessa Mooney.
8. Bianca and her “I am enjoying cotton candy” face.
9. A picture of my television screen situated in a dark abyss because I needed one more picture to make this Instagram grid *complete*.
Now read my latest on FORA.
#seapunk okay bye!!!!